Here are some Top tips for getting the most of your Sizzler Pan:
1. Season with vegetable oil before using your pan for the first time. To season your Sizzler Pan, heat it up in the oven at 200°C/392°F until it is smoking hot, then rub a little oil into it and let it cool. Repeat this process a few times.
2. Clean your Sizzler Pan thoroughly after each use with soap and water and remove any left over food from the bottom.
3. Rinse and re-season with a small amount of vegetable oil, rubbing it in with a paper towel. Heat the Sizzler Pan until it begins to smoke and then give it one more rub.
4. Ensure there is no water left on the Sizzler Pan before storing it away. Cast iron can rust!
5. Keep using it – The more you use your Sizzler Pan, the better the seasoning will become.
You can find recipes on our website for all Ooni products. We've posted a delicious Lamb Cutlets recipe which is perfect for the Sizzler Pan.